Instagram

Thursday 17 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 17 : Glitter

Oh I had high hopes for this when I finally got my hands on some glequins, but no. It wasn't to be. I found it quite difficult with the ones I have as they weren't uniform in size. So some were placing fine, and others were too small, cut funny or just around the wrong way. Glequin glitter placement is far more difficult than it looks. I started again and this time kept it simple with these.

A single line of (almost) hex glitter, and double lines for the accent. I resisted the temptation of covering the whole nail.

The base colour is Barry M - Black Multi Glitter, which considering it is packed with teeny, weeny multi glitter, it has a great opaque coverage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's a dark shot, with some light to reflect the glitter. Sparkly!

It's been a long time since I've used loose glitter in this way. I should really make better use of my stash in future.

Have a look at what the other girls are doing for the challenge. +Cynthia Lee Perez is out of the game at the moment as she has an injury, preventing her from taking part. I hope she gets better soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment