Instagram

Friday 25 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 25 : Inspired By Fashion

This one has had me on the verge of a polish break up! Seriously, I have done, and redone this one so many times, with different styles, I've lost count. And it still looks like crap! But enough is enough for today. This will have to do.

I couldn't resist trying out my new Pueen stamps. Pueen 50 has the printed "fashion" writing on it, you know I just had to... The rest is freehand.

The Pueen plates have some very nice images, but they just do not compare to my precious MoYou.

Polishes :

Barry M - Denim

Rimmel - White Hot Love, Coral Romance & Matte Finish

Konad - Black Pearl

Acrylic gold.

I'm thinking now, I should have just stuck to my original plan of denim, leather & studs. Can't go wrong with that. It did look much better than this, until I messed it up. Anyway, it's done, out of the way, never again!

Remember to have a look at what everyone else is doing for the challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment