Instagram

Saturday 5 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 5 : Blue

I was inspired by my green mani from yesterday, and considering I have a lot of blues, it was worth a go.

This also gave me more practice with straight lines using my striping brush. I think I could use a bit more practice.

 

 

So heres a run down on all the blues :

Barry M - Huckleberry, Cyan Blue & Blue Grape

Rimmel - Mind The Gap Victoria, Loafer Love For You, Midnight Skinny Dip, My Denim & Barmy Blue

Revlon - Midnight Affair

Fearne - Minty Maggie

 

I tried to do 2 coats of each, but during this, the colours just seemed to merge together.

 

 

 

 

This is one I would like to try and perfect. It does need a bit of polishing.

 

 

Remember to check out the rest of the blues by clicking through here.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment