Instagram

Wednesday 2 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 2 : Orange

This is one of "those" colours.... You know the one. Looks great on someone else, but you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. So, as suggested by my wonderful kids, I tried some Garfield nails. Why didn't I think of that? Best I came up with was fizzy orange juice!

I kept most of my nails, plain orange and based it on his tail. Pretty straightforward with some stripes.

The thumb gave me some trouble, and this was take 2. I'm finding it very hard painting in detail with such small designs, but I think you get the idea of it. I considered going in for try 3, and simplifying it, but it isn't that bad.

 

Polishes used :

RCH - Front Row Orange

Rimmel - White Hot Love, Pink Punch & Grey Matters

NYC - Lexington Yellow

Barry M - Black & Nail Art Pen

 

Striping brush and small detail brush.

 

 

 

 

 

Remember to go check out my challenge buddies, the links are here.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment