Instagram

Monday 28 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 28 : Inspired By A Flag

I racked my brain trying to come up with something a bit different, and the answer was staring me in the face! I based my flag design on Rimmel London, one of my favourite nail polish brands.

The Union Jack features in a variety of colours and styles on many Rimmel products. This one is based on one of their old shopping bags. I kept with the theme, and only used Rimmel polishes :

White Hot Love

Trend Spotting

Red Obsession

Ultra Violet

Simply Sizzling

Orgasm

Riviera Red

Disco Fever

Isn't She Precious

 

I combined the flag with the Rimmel crown logo, and I tried to feature the Rita Ora stamp. It isn't perfect, but you get the idea. People faces have never been my strong subject.

I used red, yellow, blue, white and black acrylic paint to do the thumb.

Have a look at what everyone else is up to today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment