Instagram

Wednesday 23 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 23 : Inspired By A Movie

I had so many ideas for this one, but I was finding that the designs would be too intricate to translate to my nails. It was time to simplify and have fun.

I am pretty sure these need no introduction. In case you have been living on another planet for the last 19 years, they are Toy Story inspired.

Even though the design itself is simpler, I used much more polishes than the song challenge. So here goes :

Rimmel - White Hot Love, Coral Romance & Mind The Gap, Victoria

NYC - Prince Street & Lexington Yellow

Constance Carroll - Neon Green

Ciate - Palm Tree

Barry M - Denim

Bourjois - Santal Opulent

And red, white, black & silver acrylic paint.

I like it when a plan comes together, and it does look way better than my 2 second doodle ;-)

I am always happier when I doodle out my design first, I should really remember to do it more often.

Please have a look at the rest of the girls doing the challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment