Instagram

Friday 4 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 4 : Green

I do have some pretty greens in my collection, but it's a colour I don't wear enough.

I wanted to wear a few greens, but keep it simple, so I opted for some super easy wavy stripes.

 

 

Here are the polishes I used :

A base coat of Rimmel - Sage Green

Rimmel - Mermaid Green

Barry M - Diamond Glitter, Key Lime and Spring Green

2true - Arete

China Glaze - OMG A UFO

 

I also used a striping brush.

31 Day Challenge-green-mdnailart

 

The lack of sun at the moment failed to bring out the China Glaze holographic polish, and the Barry M glitter topper, but I can't have it all!

 

Please check out the challenges from these lovely girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's a few snapshots of the nails from my nail buddies from the last 3 days. Sadly, I didn't manage to get everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment